Photo Credit: Moyan Brenn via CC Flickr
I saw this list the other day of the seven things that will help a person to become a happier and healthier individual. While some of these rules may seem simple, in truth, they need consistent commitment and dedication each day.
It is also interesting to review each rule and try to determine two things…how many of these seven attributes do you currently do well and how happy are you? Then think about people that you know and then, once again, compare them with the amount of kindness and happiness that they have in their lives.
I hope that these seven rules of having a happier life will have a lasting impact on your life and lead you to become a person that truly enjoys your life to its fullest everyday.
The Seven Rules
1) Make peace with your past…so it doesn’t disturb your present.
2) What other people think of you…is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything…give it time.
4) No one is in charge…of your happiness…except you.
5) Don’t compare your life with others…and don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much…It is alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7) Smile…you don’t own all the problems in the world.