According to Google, the definition of a “Life Skill” is “a skill that is necessary or desirable for full participation in everyday life.” Sadly, many young people (and scores of adults) don’t know how to perform many of these everyday skills.
What are these skills? Well, I am glad that you asked because the following is a list of fifteen of these skills that everyone should know.
- Basic first aid.
- How to say “No.”
- How to use a credit card.
- How to write an essay.
- How to grocery shop on a BUDGET.
- How to jump-start a car.
- How to do their laundry.
- How to cook something that doesn’t come in a box with powder labeled “sauce.”
- Basic car and home repair and maintenance.
- How to send a professional email.
- How to budget and pay bills.
- How to change a tire.
- How to study.
- How to proof read.
- How to be kind to others
~ Source: Face Book
What are some “Life Skills” that YOU think a person should know how to do??