I recently saw a short list of some “Rules of Life” compiled by Whisper of the Heart, that I found interesting and served as good reminders on how to keep life simple and enjoyable. I hope that these simple rules will help you look at life in a simpler and healthier way.
Seven Rules of Life
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present.
2. What other think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything…give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness…except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.