If dogs were teachers, you would learn:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
- Never pass up the opportunity to be happy
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
- Take naps
- Stretch before rising
- Run, romp, and play daily
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
- Be loyal
- Never pretend to be something you’re not
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently
There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good.
So, love the people who treat you right.
Think good thoughts for the ones who don’t.
Life is too short to be anything but happy.